Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Craziness


So much stuff going on in Bunny Pirates land! First up, in case you missed the announcement earlier this month, my Jurassic Park inspired collage "What Have They Got In There, King Kong" is now a giclee print which is available in my etsy shop!

"You Will Perish In Flame; You and All Your Kind."

This is my contribution to Gallery1988's traveling Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary show, which opened Saturday in New York. The show will be on display through April 26 and then moves to Los Angeles in May, Chicago in June, and San Diego during Comic-Con.


Next up is FAR FROM HOME, a two person show with Vonni Sparks at Gallery 9 (Lincoln, NE) April 30 - June 1. You can see previews and work-in-progress shots on my instagram and Facebook pages. The opening reception is Friday, May 2 so please stop by if you are in the area. 


And finally, opening May 3 at Spoke Art in San Francisco is PAPER CUTS, a group show featuring paper art. I really wish I could see this show in person - It's so cool to see all the different ways people work with paper. Because of time constraints prepping for the big Gallery 9 show, I was only able to get two smaller pieces done for this but I'm quite happy with how they turned out. Images coming soon!

After the Adventure Show in February and this upcoming show at Gallery 9, I am in much need of an art break. My fuses are fried. So if you have contacted me about a commission project this spring, please know that I will get to work as soon as I can, once I have had a little art breather.

No comments: