Pages

Monday, October 06, 2014

Extra Life 2014

On October 25 I will once again be participating in the Extra Life gaming marathon to raise money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, which treat thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. The money that I raise will go to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital where my cousin is receiving treatment for Leukemia.

But what IS Extra Life, you may ask. Well, I shall tell you. Extra Life is a 24-hour world-wide gaming marathon which has raised millions of dollars to help sick kids and their families. It works like a regular running-type charity marathon, except that instead of sponsoring me to run around, you are sponsoring me to sit at home and play video and board games for many, many hours. You can read more about EXTRA LIFE here. Throughout the day I will be posting pictures and videos on twitter and probably live-streaming as well.

PLUS, as an extra-special bonus, if you make a donation of $25 or more, I will send you an envelope filled with random art goodies like postcards, greeting cards, a mini-sketch, a print or a t-shirt (it all depends on how many donations I get). 
Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.
I need your help to reach my goal.  Please make a safe, easy donation online today.  Click the "Support Me" button on this page to get started.  Thank you so much for supporting my efforts!

No comments: