Pages

Monday, March 02, 2015

Sky and Space

First up, I wanted to let you all know that the new episode of the Strong Lady D&D podcast is now available for download and I narrate it! Every monday night I gather (over the magical internet) with a bunch of awesome people to play D&D and our DM has turned that game into a podcast. We didn't start recording our gaming sessions right away, so the first handful of episodes are narrated summaries of our adventures. You can also follow our adventures on twitter. Check it out!

Ok - now for some art. I have two new pieces to share with you, both of which are now available to purchase online. "We Are Made of Star Stuff" is part of Hero Complex Gallery's QUOTES, LINES, & LYRICS show and is inspired by the quote by Carl Sagan. "Sky Cake" is part of Gallery1988's IS THIS THING ON 4 show which celebrates funny people and comedy. My piece features Patton Oswalt and references one of my favorite bits of his standup. 


"We Are Made of Star Stuff"

"Sky Cake"

Other random life stuff: 

- Started on my 17th book this year, so I'm definitely on track for a 50-book goal.
- Finished Far Cry 4 and liked it so much I went and got Far Cry 3.
- I have a big 2-person show coming up in May at Gallery in in Lincoln, so follow me on tumblr/instagram/facebook for lots up work-in-progress shots over the next two months.

No comments: