Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Unusual Creatures

Two weeks from now my show with painter Susan Oltman will be opening at Gallery 9 in Lincoln, NE. So, you could say I'm a bit frazzled and as usual, will be working like crazy right up to the show opening. Here is more info:


The show runs April 29 - May 31, 2015 and the opening reception is Friday, May 1 from 6:30 to 9:30pm at Gallery 9 (124 S. 9th Street, Lincoln NE). Here are a few progress shots:





I foolishly agreed to make new pieces for TWO group shows also opening in May ("I'll get them done early" she said optimistically), so I'm working on those pieces as well. 0_0 More information coming soon.

I am looking forward to binging on Daredevil when this is all over, since it's too gripping to watch while I am working. Instead I have been watching a bunch of commentary-free video game playthroughs, which has worked surprisingly well. So far I've watched Silent Hill: Downpour, Batman: Arkham Origins, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Resident Evil 4, Bulletstorm, and Dying Light. Now I'm working on Bioshock 2. 

And a final bit of news, I recently updated my website: www.bunnypirates.com

No comments: